Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar

Well, whether you are ready or not it's almost here......CHRISTMAS!
Can you believe how fast this year has flown by? If you like the cookie sheet advent calendars that you see you will want to join me at The Crafty Scrapper on November 21 at 10:30 am or on November 29th at 6:00pm to make this adorable Christmas decor project. I always make new projects around this time of year to add to my decorations.....this one will be hanging in my kitchen this year.


If you like the December Daily albums you will want to check back in the next day or so when I post this years album.....I am so proud of myself for having all of my base pages completed. I am doing the 6x8 size this year, I did the 8x11 size last year and it turned out to be way to big to handle and of course I never really finished it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!