Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog abandonment!!

So apparently I have totally forgoten about my blog...not really, its just easier to keep up on my facebook page. It's alot less time consuming. If you haven't already liked my page you need to go check it out and see everything thats new. I sell my stuff on there as well as my etsy shop. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ScrapCrazy-Designs/175655059212166?ref=stream


Also here is the link to my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCrazyDesigns

You can now find me every month at Canton Trade Days in Pavilion 4000, and I have signed up to be a vendor at a ton of craft shows this fall. Funky Finds in Ft. Worth, The Texas Country Reporter in Waxahachie, Aspasians in Rockwall, just to name a few. If you want to know when and where these are please feel free to email me and I look forward to seeing you on my FB page soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!