Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jillibean Soup Layouts

Here are a couple of the new lines from Jillibean Soup. I am always drawn to their paper and the corrigated letters are fabulous to work with. They come in several different colors but I like that the white ones can be colored to match what ever you need. I used Dutch Mustard Soup, and Blossom Soup on the layouts below. I am pretty sure both lines will be in stock at The Crafty Scrapper very soon. Of course there is some Maya Road on both layouts as well.

Supplies: Blossom Soup, Maya Road, Prima Bling

I am in love with the new mini banner pieces that Maya Road released recently and the stamp set that goes with them makes it so easy to cover them with paper. I cut out the butterflys from the paper and just glued down the middle to give them some dimension. They really look like they will just fly off the paper at any minute. I love these pictures of my daughter when she was little. She loves to play outside and in the summer you can't keep clothes on her. I'm sure my neighbors thought that she didn't have any clothes at that age. Ha Ha.

Supplies: Dutch Mustard Soup, Maya Road Chipboard

This picture of my daughter and my niece was taken at my wedding. These two were so happy to get to wear their dresses and they danced and danced around while I was getting ready. It just goes to show you that most of the paper that Jillibean Soup has can go with any pictures. Would you ever think that the colors in this paper would go with wedding themed pictures? Next time you are scrapping try to think outside of the box and not be so matchy matchy.

Well only 4 more days till we leave for the Bahamas!!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. I realized this morning that it has been 6 years since myself and my husband have been on a trip together without our children. WOW, really 6 years? The last trip we took together was to Hawaii in 2005. We didn't take a honeymoon and every vacation of course includes our children. I am going to miss them like crazy. I bought a tripod yesterday and I cleared out my camera card and I plan on being in as many pictures as I can this time around. My pictures from Hawaii include a couple of me but mostly of my husband and the landscape. Maybe that's why I haven't scrapped many of them yet....Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out The Crafty Scrapper blog for some close ups of these layouts.


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!