Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WHOO HOOO!

 It's a Crafty Scrapper day for me! I am off work at 12 today and I am headed to The Crafty Scrapper to drop off some more DT stuff and to pick up some more goodies for myself. I hear that all of the new lines of paper and embellishments are hitting the shelves so I can't wait to get there and check them all out. Here are a couple of other pages I have been working on for DT work at The Crafty Scrapper....

Supplies used: Paper: BoBunny dot, Fancy Pants: To The Moon, Letters by Maya Road and Maya mist.

I love this picture of my son,  I think this was taken one Christmas after we had opened up all the presents at my brothers house. Not quite sure since he has on a 4th of July t-shirt and I have no idea were he got that coon hat, but he looks so goofy and that fake smile is just icing on the cake. I cut out the rocket from one of the papers and sprayed some MR mist to make it look like the smoke from the rocket taking off. I can't tell you how handy these new MR numbers are...how many times do you spend looking for numbers? I always seem to have some but they are the wrong color or I don't have the right ones in the color I need. I bought quite a few packages of these when they came in and I plan on buying more. You never know when something might be discontinued and I want a full supply in my stash for future use. Make sure you check them out next time you are at The Crafty Scrapper, just don't buy mine ok! LOL


Supplies used: MME Good Day Sunshine paper, MR letters, ticket, scallop half circle and mini people, and frame.

This is a picture of my daughter when she about 7 or 8 months old and she is eating her very first baby cookie. Can you believe one cookie can make this big of mess? She loved it though. She isn't quite sure what the big deal is or why I am taking pictures of her (hince the look on her face) she is just trying to enjoy her cookie. I placed two of the half scallop circle pieces together to make a full circle so I had a place for my people to go and I didn't color my letters this time.. I thought they looked better just plain and they stood out on that paper better.


I haven't had much time to scrap any recent pictures or take any for that matter but a week from today I leave for a 4 day trip to the Bahamas and I can't tell you how excited I am. We are staying at the Atlantis Resort and from the pictures I have seen, this place is amazing. I should have plenty of pictures when I get back to scrap and to show off on my blog. We also just planned our summer vacation to Disney. All of those Disney supplies ( enough to fill an album or 2) I have been buying and hoarding over the years will finally get used when we get back. I have wanted to take the kids to Disney for so long. I hope my 15 yr old son will enjoy it as much as my 4 yr old does. I am going to try to find things that he will enjoy so he doesn't think it is only for little kids. Any suggestions?  BTW...I have applied to be on two other design teams and the announcements should be made by next week some time...Wish me luck!  Thanks for stopping by!


                                                                           Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!