Wednesday, March 9, 2011

YEAH! It's working!

I have been trying for so long to get some pictures uploaded to my blog! Blogger has not been cooperating for several weeks now.

So here are a couple of pages I have been busy working on for The Crafty Scrapper. I was recently ask to join the design team at my favorite place on earth! Yippe for me!

The first page is Bobunny's Ad Lib line released at CHA winter. I love BoBunny and this new line is no exception.
Supplies used: BoBunny Ad Lib

SWEET!  

supplies used: Imaginisce Berry Licious, Maya Road flower and chipboard, along with assorted ribbon.

Well, as I was trying to upload the next page blogger has decided not to work again. I am gonna try to upload a different way so lets try this again....

YES! IT WORKED! Maybe this is how I need to load pictures from now on.

See you tommorrow! Thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!