Friday, March 11, 2011

You Are My Everything!

Supplies Used: Fancy Pants- Beach Babe, Prima Bling, Prima Flowers, Stickers from Echo Park, Cardstock is Bazzil Cordinations


This page is another DT project from The Crafty Scrapper. I love this paper! It is so easy to use it for other pages that aren't beachy or even summer for that matter. This is a picture of my daughter on our weddding day. She is playing in the dirt in her pretty dress...luckly I did not see this first hand or I might have flipped out. I am pretty sure this was after the wedding but before all of the pictures so I am so happy she didn't get red dirt all over that white dress. I took a class called Demensional Details not long ago on Big Picture Scrapbooking by Nic Howard so this page is based off of the info I learned from that class about not having so many flat elements on the page and adding lots of detail. I love how it turned out since I tore alot of the paper, I still have enough to make another page with the left overs. Before I took that class I would have never purchased these flowers by Prima since I am not a big flower person and I truly wouldn't have had any idea what to do with them. Thanks for stopping by!


Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!