Sunday, April 3, 2011

More of the Bahamas!

I loved the Bahamas! The weather was awesome the view of the ocean gorgeous! The prices of the food and room at the Atlantis.....way to expensive for my bank account! Just a example...breakfast 25.00 per person, dinner 47.00 per person...a large pizza 45.00! WOW so not prepared for that! Luckly we only had to pay for ourselves for 1.5 days before our company event started. The place was packed though, so I am not sure what those people do that brought all of their kids and such on vacation there but apperently they don't work for the same company I do or atleast not at the same pay rate I do! Ha Ha. So on to some more pictures...


 You don't even want me to start about the yacht's that were at the marina by the hotel! All I can say is MAJOR WOW! I have never seen anything like it...and so many!












Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Those are crazy prices. Glad you had a good time in the short time you were there.

    ReplyDelete

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!