Friday, April 15, 2011

My New Look!- Thank You Shanna Vineyard!

I would like to give a big shout out to Shanna Vineyard for doing an awesome job on my blog header and my new signiture! I can't say thank you enough to her! I love it, and I am so happy with the fact that I didn't have to spend a million hours doing it!!!!!! Yes, sometimes I am technically challenged. I could have put the header together since I do dabble in digital scrapbooking but it would have taken me a lot longer than it did her I am sure, and would have thrown my computer out the window before I would have figured out how to get it on to this blog. No kidding... So once again Thank You So Much for saving me alot of frustration and time. I would totally recommend her if you are looking to change or set up a blog header of your own. She is awesome and very reasonable.  Check back tomorrow and I will have some new pages to show you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you love it girl! It's totally my favorite colors! Great minds I guess! Hee hee! Thanks for the props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your signature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!