Thursday, July 28, 2011

Backtrack to June!

I think I was so excited about going to DisneyWorld that I forgot to post one of the projects I was assigned for the The Crafty Scrapper booth at GASC. I am going back in time today and pretending it is still June, that way I don't feel like I am so far behind! I love being on the design team at The Crafty Scrapper! I never really know what will be put in the kit that I have to work with and  it's always a creative challenge making sure that I incorporate all of the different items into my project. This time around I was assigned a beach themed album using different papers from Creative Imaginations and The Girls Paperie....who knew these two would look good together. The album itself is a Maya Road 5x5 chipboard album and I painted it blue first to give it some added color. My neighbor was nice enough to give me some of her pictures from their vacation last year to Ft. Lauderdale to use in the album, especially since she will be given the album when I get it back from the store. Enough with my chatter, here is the album........






You can see the whole album at The Crafty Scrapper. Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!