Friday, July 29, 2011

Scrapbooking Disneyworld

My Disneyworld album is only 2 pages away from being completed! Life has been busy this week so those 2 pages will get completed next week while my daughter attends KinderCamp at Church. Here a few that I have ready to share with you today.


In the entire album my main paper has been the Destinations line from Simple Stories. I also have added some LilyBee and BoBunny Red Dot in these two. The disney rub-ons and mouse ears are both from Queen & Co. I like that the Destinations line has all of the Disney Colors but the album doesn't look like your standard Disney Album. The Base for all of the pages are either white cardstock or kraft cardstock. I used lots of these rub-ons throughout the album and all of the font for my journaling is Waltograph that can be found on Dafont.com

We are having a garage sale at a friends house this weekend and I am so excited to be getting rid of lots of stuff that I have been storing in the attic forever! It feels so good to de-clutter and my husband won't be gripping at me anymore about the ceiling caving in the next time I need something put up there. I have applied for 2 different design teams this weekend as well, so wish me luck! It would be so awesome if I get picked for either one of them! I am trying to stay busy so I don't drive myself insane waiting for the announcements to come out. Well, the heat has wore me out today so I am off to bed to rest up for another day of garage sale.
Check back on Sunday, I am going to take some pictures to post of my travel album from Disneyworld, since I have had lots of request to see it. I used a Smashbook and it was really easy to take with me everyday and document our trip, I would definitely recommend it if you are going on a big vacation.

Thanks for stopping by!  

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!