Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TOO HOT!!

I haven't forgotten about my Smashbook album, it's just entirely too hot to go out and take pictures of it! Our temps have been over 100 for over 30 days and this week they are predicted to be 110 almost every day. So I have another album to show you today instead. I bought this kit from The Button Farm at GASC and I only liked the cover once I looked at the kit. The rest of the album is all my creation and I really like how it all came together. I still need to add pictures to it, but I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not. Tell me what you think! I promise I will get those pictures of the smashbook posted soon. Thanks for stopping by!










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's sweet. Want to see your smashbook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you don't like the book, I think you should sell it to me! I was gonna tell you how bad it was and then says Would Ya Sell It To Me?
    Honestly, it is adorable. I live in Ok and our temps have been HOT TOO. I am orginally from a cold weather state and I never look forward to winter, but..........
    I will be in the area of crafty scrapper next week and am hoping there is something I can copy. (Don't have a design eye.) Fall is coming!

    ReplyDelete

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!