Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Project

Teacher Valentine

I have been saving this metal Valentine heart box for a couple of years just waiting on the perfect project. Originally it had Dove chocolates in it that I have to say were so yummy! I needed a teacher gift for Chesney and decided to alter it this weekend and  I love how easy it was to turn it into a gift box that I can use to give a couple of note pads and some other goodies. I plan on stocking up this year when all of the candy and stuff goes on sale for future ideas. Here is my completed project......


The only problem when making gifts for other people is trying not to fall in love with it and wanting to keep it for yourself, hopefully I'm not the only one that does this. Check back later, I'm working on a new Valentine's wreath for my door that I can't wait to show you.
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!