Wednesday, February 1, 2012

World Traveler




Today I thought I would share a couple of the recent pages I have done for the Crafty Scrapper design team. I was assigned a few papers from the Reminisce travelogue line and since I have never been to New York (yet) I knew I could count on my world traveling neighbor since she has been twice. I used my silhouette cameo to cut the New York title and the circles on the second page. The products I used from this line if your interested are as follows: Travelogue die cut stickers, Expedition Destination die cut stickers, Paper: Travelogue- journey of a thousand miles, longitude, new york. If you have travel pictures to scrap make sure you check out the travel section at The Crafty Scrapper, they always have a great selection for different destinations.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennifer

Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by!